Through digital transformation, change has become a common occurrence: It not only drives globalization, but also, and above all, the individualization of products and services. Many business models must be adapted or they will disappear completely. And digitalization is rapidly penetrating more and more areas of life and work. All this puts companies under permanent pressure to change. They must constantly renew themselves.
Communication transforms. Because well functioning and efficient communication provides orientation and agility. This helps companies to act with foresight, implement strategic course corrections quickly and remain competitive into the future.
K12 helps companies and organizations to change and become agile with powerful communication concepts and measures. Together with our clients, we shape permanent renewal in such a way that managers, employees and other important stakeholders not only understand and support new developments, but promote them as well.
In addition to permanent renewal, there are special turning points where communication can make a critical contribution to success.
Our expertise in change communication:
Empowering ChangeIntelligently combines our know-how with that of our customers, thus initiating a continuous change process with maximum efficiency, without continually challenging those responsible.
Identity & Guiding principlesConcentrates on credible and sustainable guiding principles that mobilize all employees and permanently anchor values into the corporate culture.
Internal communicationEnsures communicative permeation and an overarching dialogue within the company, thus ensuring a change-friendly and sustainable culture.
Our services at a glance
- Analysis workshops
- Workshops for the conception of new communications
- Workshops for topic identification
- Establishment of new communication channels
- Editing of accompanying publications
- Analysis of rules, requirements and perception conditions
- Identification of existing values that can be connected
- Community procedures for developing the guiding principles
- Leadership guidelines that strengthen management as an exemplary role model
- Communication plan for communicating and anchoring the guiding principles
- Analysis of existing internal communication
- Master plan that links the communication process with other relevant processes
- Communication strategy that determines who is to be addressed when and with which instruments
- Strategic topic planning
- Management support, with presentation documents
- Establishment of innovation communities as initiators and drivers of innovation processes
- Catalogue of measures and implementation
- Quick-Starter Package, which sets the first milestones for short-term action (e.g. workshops, kick-off events, strategy presentations)
- Regular communication via contemporary and dialogical communication instruments
- Support in the development of Corporate Newsrooms: Transformation of communications departments